Gurney's Free Shipping Deal - I was suckered!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I do not know how else to explain it?! Its listed on the top of the site and just says:
"SPECIAL OFFER:
Get FREE S&H When You Purchase
Products Totaling $20.00 Or More!
Offer Expires November 17th, 2009."

It automatically gave me the deal when I checked out, I didn't have to put anything in?

Tyr contacting them and seeing if it works, and how it works or why it won't?! Worst case, they'll just take your order and coupons over the phone.

Mailing Address:
Gurney's Seed & Nursery Co.
Customer Service
P.O. Box 4178
Greendale, IN 47025-4178

Order Phone: (513) 354-1491
Customer Service Phone: (513) 354-1492
Fax: (513) 354-1493

http://gurneys.com/pop_article.asp?ai=2

maidservant

Leafing Out
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
I did not think Asparagus grew in such zones.
I was always told they needed cold to produce.
Joe
Joe, I also live in NC, and also in zone 7b. We have a bed of asparagus going on it's 3rd year. If 11 degrees (like tonight) isn't cold enough to count, I don't want to see what cold means! lol.

Emily in NC

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh its been CRAZY cold hasn't it?! My pond is frozen and my ducks are going nuts sliding on the surface! LOL

However, I am happy to say my neighbor has apsaragus in his garden on its 3rd or 4th year and got a good harvest last season. I'm hoping my 6 plants do well for me. I bought 2nd year heavy bearers. I prefer larger and more quality... so I paid more, and I'll wait the extra year.

I am getting ready to start another bed/garden on our back hill in a retaining wall fashion. We're about to order using gurney's spend $25 get $25 deal. I'm going to get some raspberries and currants to go back there.

Perennial veggies/fruits are going to be our next big investment! :) I'm also wondering if the apple trees I planted last fall may surprise us this fall?!

If not, we're going to add Asian pears as well.

I need to get the new code for the new deal for you guys....

warmfuzzies

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Last year I ordered from Gurneys and Henry Field (to get two $25 off coupons) :lol: and Pinetree seeds. I was going with the adage that you get what you pay for, so I went ahead and ordered most of what I wanted from Pinetree.

I had horrible luck with Pinetree, and everything I got from the first two catalogs was great. I ended up getting my money back and I am going with Gurneys this year!

Latest posts