Happy birthday to. . . . .

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:yaHappy birthday wishes go out to TEG member, @debi lawyer! :loveI hope your day is a good one filled with fun, family, friends, and flourishing garden spaces. :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate All the gang here would love to sing the happy birthday song to you. :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate You're probably lucky this is a read only site.:thumbsup

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@chickensandgarden, I want to wish you a happy birthday today. We miss you and hope you will stop by more often whether for chicken talk or garden chatter.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsup We have three members with a birthday today.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate Three cheers for :love @derelime, :love @DTsgirl, and :love@LTygress! I hope all three of you find this a great day. Don't forget to stop by more often for some gardening chats and fun.:frow:hugs:caf :hugs:frow

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is that time each year when friends and family dust off their memories and wish you a happy birthday. As a friend here on TEG, I want to add my best wishes to the others. Happy birthday, @Henrythebirdman! I hope the day is a memorable one.

Speaking of remembering -- we've changed a lot here. Stop by for a chat now and then to see how much informative/instructive/creative/shareable/fun gardening discussions can be.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@happy acres, :frow I see that it is your birthday today. Happy birthday! I hope your day is filled with good times and memory building pieces of life. :love I miss you at TEG! Stop by once in a while for a chat :caf and share your winter :celebrate garden with those of us in the snowy :hitnorthlands.

Latest posts