Happy Earth Day everyone!

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A relative gave me this "Aerogarden" thingie some time ago. I had no use for the seeded plugs or chemical fertilizer it came with, nor the automatic watering system, so I adapted it to hold two small pots. I did a test planting of organic pea seeds and they are nearing harvest now to go into a salad. As soon as the peas come out, I'm going to start my tomato plants in their stead. It's handy how you can raise the light panel as plants grow, and also has a timer so light come on and go off automatically.

View attachment 65418

R2elk

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
A relative gave me this "Aerogarden" thingie some time ago. I had no use for the seeded plugs or chemical fertilizer it came with, nor the automatic watering system, so I adapted it to hold two small pots. I did a test planting of organic pea seeds and they are nearing harvest now to go into a salad. As soon as the peas come out, I'm going to start my tomato plants in their stead. It's handy how you can raise the light panel as plants grow, and also has a timer so light come on and go off automatically.

View attachment 65418
Click on the report button at the bottom of your post and request a moderator to delete it for you.

Latest posts