Hello from Arkansas

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Welcome from northern New England! If you can, please list your general geographical area and/or planting zone to your profile, lest we forget your location from this your introductory posting. (Can't speak for others but my own memory these days is about equal to that of a fruit fly!) Knowing your location will help us to reply to any inquiries you might have.

We haven't had much of a winter this year here in the northeast, but I'm assuming that ice and snow are always a rarity where you are. Nice to know you. :)

garden_zen

Sprout
Reaction score
Welcome from northern New England! If you can, please list your general geographical area and/or planting zone to your profile, lest we forget your location from this your introductory posting. (Can't speak for others but my own memory these days is about equal to that of a fruit fly!) Knowing your location will help us to reply to any inquiries you might have.

We haven't had much of a winter this year here in the northeast, but I'm assuming that ice and snow are always a rarity where you are. Nice to know you. :)
It's a relief to know I am not alone in my fruit fly memory. I'm in zone 8 and thankfully snow and ice are rarities here in central AR, but it's unseasonably warm right now-reaching 70 in Feb. Makes me ready for spring.

Latest posts