Hello from Massachusetts

Christina E.

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a gardener from a coastal town north of Boston. I have a small veggie garden plot that includes parsley, basil, asparagus, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. I have numerous flower gardens that I am trying to turn into wildish English type gardens.

Miss Lydia

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a gardener from a coastal town north of Boston. I have a small veggie garden plot that includes parsley, basil, asparagus, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. I have numerous flower gardens that I am trying to turn into wildish English type gardens.
Welcome from the mountains of North Carolina. Sounds like a lovely place you have.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to The Easy Gardener, @Cristina E.! We are happy to have you join and grow with us. Your garden does sound lovely -- especially the English Cottage Garden! I am in the process of getting one started around my new-ish garden shed as a theme garden for my oldest grandchild, Marissa. I have plans for theme gardens for each of my 6 grandchildren.
Please tell us more about your English Garden and remember, we LOVE pictures, pictures, and more pictures!

Christina E.

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks @Smart Red. I will try to get some pics up as soon as I get acquainted with TEG! I look forward to learning and sharing!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Christina! I love english perennial borders. I have a small one. I also love english gardens and have given my chickes english names!

Mary

Latest posts