Help me Recover this Redbud Tree (Photos Attached)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Edited, again, for unnecessary rudeness

it is not a species well suited to the climate, soil or site
This is an untrue statement. Redbud is known to thrive in many varying soil types and is climated to zones 4-9 ...this is a fact!

As for me calling you a weed, you misunderstood my analogy, so this time if you choose to make like a leaf and blow, fine, I am not going to be subjugated by your crassness and ill-advised problem solving!

a quote from Brian's request:
At the recommendation of the local nursery, I added soil amendments to try to help the tree (cutting out grass around the base) and mixing native soil with compost. I've also staked it to help with our high spring winds.
This is clearly a request of saving the tree not learning about how to mulch it!

Sorry Pat, but you are clearly wrong on all counts here, so take this as an apology or take this as an invitation to learn; either or you need both! Edited to remove yet again more unnecessary rudeness

Ron

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Any user of any forum could easily avoid conflict and uncomfortable interactions within the forum by using a couple of tactful phrases, like

...i respectfully disagree...

...i wouldn't do it that way myself...

...or if i were in your shoes...

No one here is the end-all of knowledge in any area. Everyone here has differing ways of looking at things. Everyone here can learn from the applications and strategies of others. No one needs to be confronted about their personal point of view on plants and trees.

Please be respectful of others' way of looking at things, no matter how adamantly you disagree.

Your view point will always be more readily received if you explain your point of view and share your thoughts, as if with a friend.

Please.
:th

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I see someone has been offended, yet she is continued to be ridiculed via 'smileys' sticking their tongues out and other nonsense. This is unacceptable here on The Easy Garden. There does seem to be a cliquey-thing going on in this forum lately. Be respectful of each other at all times, or you'll find yourself on a forced vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts