Hi everyone!

Jewels19

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm a new member and can't wait to meet ya'll! I found gardening very relaxing and rewarding..I have a sunflower garden, with several different species..I planted to many Giant morning glories and wow, are they everywhere! lol I pretty much have all sort of flowers..I also have a mini garden and container garden which includes..squash, zucchini, watermelon, pumpkin, corn, tomato, peppers, eggplant, cabbage, lettuce, organic carrots, beans, cucumbers and cantaloupes...

I'm a wife and mom..work for ASPCA and do wildlife work too..Just a simple girl who finds herself eating cucumbers at 7am..:D

here is a pic so I can properly introduce myself..
DSCN2996-1.jpg

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, fellow gardener! You will certainly learn all kinds of things on this site. I love sunflowers, too! They are so cheerful... Nothing like a cucumber in the morning! Enjoy!

Jewels19

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
lesa said:
Welcome, fellow gardener! You will certainly learn all kinds of things on this site. I love sunflowers, too! They are so cheerful... Nothing like a cucumber in the morning! Enjoy!
Thanks! I can't wait to see all the flowers and gardens here! Nothing beats a fresh cucumber while they're still plump in the morning...I have to grab them daily, because I rehab squirrels..I make their dish and enjoy mine..lol

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
welcome.
Nothing better than fresh morning cukes with the dew still on them-unless it's a mater the same way!

GrowinVeggiesInSC

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm a newish member, too, and have found the information priceless!
What part of the country are you in? I'm in SC. You can check out my garden by clicking on the link in my sig line.
:frow

Jewels19

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
GrowinVeggiesInSC said:
Welcome! I'm a newish member, too, and have found the information priceless!
What part of the country are you in? I'm in SC. You can check out my garden by clicking on the link in my sig line.
:frow
I live in sunny Florida:cool: Well, it's not so sunny here lately..we are having a lot of rain..it's the good kind tho' light, steady and so far 48 hrs now...lol I'll def. check out your link, thanks!

Latest posts