Hi yall from South Tampa

Noah Will

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hi. I usually am over on the back yard chickens site under the moniker of chickrunfun. In one of the social forums, 'Florida! Always Sunny Side Up' I read about this being the sister site.
Anyway. So I'm Will. Hail from Tampa, Florida. I'm a transplant from Texas and prior to that, parts near and far. I moved to Florida to be with my woman. We got 2 great kids and a zoo. Recon you can sing the animal roll call under the tune of The 12 days of Christmas, starting at our gazillion squirrels visitors that come to our place for hand outs and ending at our latest addition, Pig, the guinea pig. No...not very much thought went to naming her.
We go on adverturing drives a lot and there's at least 1 time one of us will say "Oh look at that, what kind of plant is that?" So I'm going to say this site will help us on that.
So that's the nut shell.;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Noah, welcome to the forum from the Tyler, Texas area! Do you have a garden, vegetable or flowers? And now is a good time to mention that we love pictures! You can never post enough pictures! We are a friendly bunch, we love to help new gardeners or pick the brains and experience of old gardeners (we're not talking age here, just how long you've been gardening) :lol: We are glad to have you join us!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
How-dee, from South-est central-est Wisconsin. Glad to make your acquaintance and happy to be growing with ya'll. By the way, I might as well mention we love photographs of the gardens, pets, family, neighbors, sunrises, local vermin, anything. We just love pictures.

Not that pictures hasn't already been mentioned, but I did want you to know baymule wasn't stretching her Texas truth.

Noah Will

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Wow what a welcome, thank you all! Ok so I told my wife last night I joined this site and she's very pleased that we can pick some brains on plants we can't identify on our own so...

We went to Indian Harbour a couple weeks ago and while we were that we took a look see around and came on this tree over on Dragon something drive. Took a picture of it and I was wondering if any of yall might maybe know what the heck it is?

download

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Noah Will, I can see where you posted your photo. I cannot see the photo, only a blue box with a question mark inside.

That sometimes happens with my old Mac, but usually I can see the pics.

If anyone else mentions it, you might want to try uploading the photo again.

Latest posts