How many Have One of These ?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I grow a seedless grape and one that has seeds. I do not make raisins with them but I use them for grape jelly and fresh eating. My wife absolutely refuses to eat a grape with seeds, I think the ones with seeds I have taste better (I do not know the variety). But I'm totally uncouth, I spit out the seeds. A lady like Mary would never do that.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cool. I would hang that in my kitchen!

Anyone remember Seeded Muscat Raisins? They no longer grow them. I was so disappointed to find out as a long family history recipe calls for them.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't grow enough grapes to make raisins, even with the dehydrator. The seedless ones I do grow are so much smaller than the seeded grapes that I'd probably go with seeds. However, I'd cut and take the seeds out.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I grow a seedless grape and one that has seeds. I do not make raisins with them but I use them for grape jelly and fresh eating. My wife absolutely refuses to eat a grape with seeds, I think the ones with seeds I have taste better (I do not know the variety). But I'm totally uncouth, I spit out the seeds. A lady like Mary would never do that.
Hahahahaha, I have on occasion been known to spit watermelon and grape seeds. Just not to often. I'm kind of lazy when it comes to that.

Mary

Last edited:

Latest posts