I got a green house for my birthday--what do I do with it?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
RedheadErin said:
. . . My last- frost date is May 15 . . .

Oh, goody-goody-gooody-goody! :D
I may have discouraged you more than I had intended!

On this map, there are no last frost dates that late:

you can click on the map to go to the website

digitS'

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
grow_my_own said:
RedheadErin said:
grow_my_own said:
Send it to me. That's what you do with it. :gig
Fat chance! I have wanted one of these for YEARS! I tried to explain it to my husband 7 or 8 years ago, and he tried to explain it to the people at the store, and what I got was some of those little boxes with the plastic lids that you use to start seeds indoors....Nice try, honey.

I ma going to make him help me put it up this weekend. I'm so excited!
Hey, ya can't blame a girl for trying! Hehehe!

Seriously, though, that's an awesome birthday gift. I'm so glad for you! When you get it set up, please do post a pic & let us know what you're putting in it and how you like it.
:yuckyuck

RedheadErin

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Awesome map, digitS! It is better than the one in my master gardener book. I like April 22 MUCH better than May 15....that could account for some of my problems.

Now I will have to go through that book I mentioned with some white-out...:rolleyes:

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Steve is awesome with the maps. I know you are in zone 5a but according to the weather service it is supposed to continue on the warmer than average weather we have had. It might be a risk but I would take it into consideration, with the greenhouse you could maybe stretch it a little. So instead of planting 3 weeks earlier you might be able to plant 4 weeks.

Latest posts