I just HAD to share this....

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love the idea, but no real neighbors and they are doing the same! How many of us are outside when the light is fading trying to get the last ???? in? We are a strange breed gardeners!

7238_late_at_night.jpg
[/img]

farmettehopeful

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I love this...I have been the one digging and weeding and planting into the night and since my neighbor ARE very nosey, I'm sure they think I'm crazy... but sometimes it is just easier to get things done after the little one is asleep :)

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
too many times i've done that! certain times of the year the bugs are just not out as late because it is slightly colder than they'd like to be chasin my fanny around the yard! :lol:

pretty40acres

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
We are guilty too! We don't have neighbors though. We were out in the garden yesterday evening planting more tomatoes and radishes and it was raining! :tools We must be crazy! But oh well, I try to get things done when I set my mind to it. It works anyway!

CuteChick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
that is so funny, but my neighbors already thing I am crazy :lol:

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nacho, I wish this were true! I'm out there in the rain anyway.

We gardeners are just in it. If you don't love your hands in the dirt, you'll never understand our madness1

CuteChick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
April Manier said:
Nacho, I wish this were true! I'm out there in the rain anyway.

We gardeners are just in it. If you don't love your hands in the dirt, you'll never understand our madness1
I like my hands in the mud, it is so gusy and slimy :p but dirt dries my hands out and chips my nail polish, I am a city wuss :hide

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
CuteChick said:
I like my hands in the mud, it is so gusy and slimy :p but dirt dries my hands out and chips my nail polish, :hide
Then as of now you are officially being shunned by all the real gardeners here.

I love the feeling of dirt so much I've filled my socks with dirt a couple of times while gardening. I am a real gardener. The... madness.... hurry.... my nerve tonic..... the madness.............. consuming me........

Latest posts