I just HAD to share this....

CuteChick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Detlor Poultry said:
CuteChick said:
I like my hands in the mud, it is so gusy and slimy :p but dirt dries my hands out and chips my nail polish, :hide
Then as of now you are officially being shunned by all the real gardeners here.

I love the feeling of dirt so much I've filled my socks with dirt a couple of times while gardening. I am a real gardener. The... madness.... hurry.... my nerve tonic..... the madness.............. consuming me........
..... DT you are a sdecial person

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I dont know what my neighbors are thinking, but they seems to wait until my garden blooms and take all my veggies away !! They dont do any gardening.. this time I am posting signs up says "NO PEEKING!":gig

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Better dirty than clean I say...

...and the joy of yet another never ending project is but a muse away!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I do most of my laundry at a friend's house about a mile away.

The drain thing from the washing machine goes into one of those laundryroom sinks.

We both get a kick out of how muddy and dirty the water still is in the rinse cycle.

So sometimes I get ordered to run my washing through another complete cycle again!

Dirt still comes out the second time!

Not only that, but when it is in the dryer the lint filter fills up with yet more dirt!!! Pieces of leaves and stuff...

I planted some more seeds before it got dark, again...

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
You mean you wash your clothes? You must be a mediocre gardener. REAL gardeners know that we're just going to get far dirtier the next day, so why do laundry at all? :lol:

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I have a bad habit wearing my work clothes out in the garden. My shoes and knees covered with mud ! I rather be in the garden than going to work !!:p

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Detlor, I have to wash my clothes every once in awhile.

Even though sometimes it can be weeks when I see no other humans, sometimes humans do show up around here...

Latest posts