Ice, Ice Maybe! (No, Definitely!)

What's your weather like?

• dusting of snow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 6 inches of snow

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • + 6 inches of snow

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • the snow's so deep we need to swim through it!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • subzero

• under 30*F

• Total voters

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Alternative title - "All that glitters is not gold."

I figured that since there were already winter pics being posted, that I might as well post mine.

winterrrrrr 017.JPG

winterrrrrr 009.JPG

winterrrrrr 012.JPG

Potbelly pig, right side last pic.

Well, you get the idea. Just about everything has been covered in a thick layer of ice for the last few weeks. We're actually in a thaw right now, a few days ago there were icicles on the rooves (sp?) that touched the ground.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Was busy adding a poll (I was interested to see what everybody's weather would look like in a graph) but accidentally submitted the thread before finishing. So...ignore I guess? Or go ahead and vote anyway.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was busy adding a poll (I was interested to see what everybody's weather would look like in a graph) but accidentally submitted the thread before finishing. So...ignore I guess? Or go ahead and vote anyway.
Not fair, there is no sunny and warm category. :tongue Wearing sandals and a tank top. :)

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Right now, any part of the yard that has been walked on is bare and muddy. Trying to bring a wheelbarrow of wood for the fire up from the gully through slippery mud is worse than frozen walkways through the snow.

Thaw on top, frost layer, and ground beneath means muddy, muddier, and muddiest until the frost is gone. The worst part of this time of the year. . . mud.

Latest posts