It's a conspiracy!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Someone stole the NPR radio channel this morning!!!!! How do they expect me to stay awake on my drive home??? With hundreds of channels of crap and noise to choose from they take my one lone radio station! Well I made it home anyway, good thing I have enough voices in my head that can have interesting enough conversations to keep me awake.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I understand NPR uses some kind of repeater stations to broadcast. Probably just the power out at your local repeater station or something broke.

Oh wait, that's no fun!

I hear tell the commienist spies from west lower slobovia had a high level meeting with the aliens from Pleiades, and to keep communication going they had to use that exact wavelength so they shut it down. The janitor there is actually Mr. Big from Kaos! I found out from Mrs. Bigfoot that her 2nd cousin told her that the commienists are after folks who take photos using the kind of lenses you use! Something about your lens picks up their electromagnetically particle accelerated frequency and that is releases higgs bosons. Those things inhibit their spatial drives of their space ships.

BE CAREFUL!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know, Kassaundra. Some of those hosts on NPR have voices that could put me to sleep.

That guy on "Living on Earth" has one of those voices . . . he might be a plant from Kaos, now that you and Marshall get me thinking about it!

It is a good thing that I have to turn the volume up to the point that the sound waves vibrate my seat belt! Yeah, they should be monitored, that's for sure!

Steve

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
good thing marshall is in the know about these things. I sure wouldn't want any higgs bosons released around here.

Latest posts