Just Had a Good laugh

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
My yard is in pretty bad shape at the moment. I think it might honestly be worth $700 for the whole job. Seriously. :p

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Woman has ad on CL for weeding. What I liked was, she claimed to know difference between weed and flower. I have a bed about 8 by 10 very over grown. She went to house to look at bed and give estimate. I just got her email, a of work $700. I sent reply thank you for laugh have a good day.

Well, she must be pretty good if she knows the difference between a weed and a flower. :lol:

I get sticker shock looking for some used Legos for my grandson. I know the new sets are pricey, but this toy apparently does not depreciate. $8 - $10 per pound! He doesn't want sets, just a bunch he can build stuff with.

I finally found someone on craiglist with a fair price on a tub full. Waiting to hear from the poster and hoping a dealer doesn't come along and offer more! Lego flippers :smack

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary I thought that but she did respond back. yesterday a cute rabbit hutch was list for $1,000 I emailed if its a typo and hutch $100 I like to buy, I got the nastiest email back!!! Price $1,000 firm !!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol you wouldn't believe what the rich around here throw away . A yard sale is beneth them. By putting it out on curb, you show the neighbors how well your doing financially. Very keeping up with the Jones here.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Even if the weeder was going to tear out and replace all the plants in an 80 sq. foot bed that's high! I guess she's pretty proud of her work. :rolleyes:

If you're hand weeding, cleaning a bed goes a lot faster and is easier when the weeds get big,IMO. They shade out the seedlings so there's less weeds. More weed material, but less of them. If the soil is moist it's almost pleasant tearing those suckers out. :eek:

I'll do it for $650 NYboy.