Lemon Balm

SarahFair

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I took a good look at it yesterday and it seems only the bottom half is turning out dreary. The top and new growth seem to be fine

freshfood

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
lesa said:
Excellent! Nothing like the smell of lemon balm!
Well, except for the smell of Lemon Verbena - mine is like, WOW! compared to Lemon Balm. I love lemon balm, too, mind you!

gapeachy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I loved smelling my chocolate mint untill it took over my whole flower garden lol.....will most definately plant in pots next time....I do love the lemon balm though ....

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
SarahFair said:
I wanted lemon verbena really bad!
Just couldnt find any :(
I'm so sorry. They had some at the nursery here. I didn't think of picking any up... I ran out of pots this year! LOL

And it was for sure not going in the ground to take over ;)

SarahFair

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
It seems like the larger leaves are getting a rust color, yellowing, and wheeping while the younger growth is lush and green

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Take some cutting so you can have a couple more plants just in case this one doesn't make it. I think they might like a bit more of neglect than you are giving it. I have mine in a pot from last year and I have not done a thing to it. I even have it out of the way ( i intend on moving it) and so I have totally forgot to water it. And it is nice and happy. I think I even read that it like poor soil.

Latest posts