Live Christmas Type Tree For Inside

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
pine cones.jpg
sign and tree.jpg
Our original plan was to cut the tree for Christmas. But, I love how it is a backdrop for our sign. Eventually it will start to grow into the sign and have to be removed. My plan was to get 2 every year but I only have 4 growing. The first 2 years they were pretty cheap, then they quickly got expensive. I think they were 30 each to start and in 3 years went to 50 each. I don't know what they cost this year but I was eyeing them as I drove by the nursery where I got them before. It is fuller than the photo looks. I will string it with outdoor lights.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat beautiful tree !! I have some kind of evergreen in front yard it towers over house, I call it Rockefeller xmas tree. I always wanted to put lights on it but would have needed a cherry picker. I settled for a giant star with lights. i paid a tree guy to clime and place on tree, he was only able to get it about 3/4 to top. This year I picked up laser light, had to get 2 but now 40 foot tall tree covered in lights

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
cat there are Great a little pricey but worth it. I first shined on house did whole house in lights. So much better then climbing ladders, untangling lights!! I am past ladder climbing and hire some one to put up lights, so worked out great

Latest posts