Look What I Have

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you! @marshallsmyth!:) @ninnymary I plan to look it up, but I am so busy I have no time for anything. I am running like a mad person, I have NO time. The weather decided to go from 90's to 60's in a couple of days and I figured if there is something that needs to be done for the plant I need to do it NOW. I cant believe September is halfway gone.
barnie.gif
I haven't even had time to show off my sunflowers on here.:\ Or talk about my harvests.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have missed you Wishin and I've been wondering how that berry was doing. Hope things slow down for you so that you can post more.

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a question about the fall/winter care for my blackberry. It is still in a large pot, and is twice the size of when @ninnymary gave it to me. Is there anything special I need to do for it? ( I don't want to plant it because there is a possibility of moving within the next year).
I would plant it and dig it up when you move. It may become pot bound or freeze in the pot. If you do decide to plant it in the pot make a lot of extra holes so it does not hold water. and make sure the dirt is level with the top of the pot to prevent an ice dam.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Too cool! You know the white blackberry plant will require it's own thread Bay....;)

Latest posts