MEN and thier "help"

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
fair weather chicken said:
HEY,HEY,HEY, of course we like loud noisy things, why do you think we got married. just told dw about this and got an OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!! :ya :thumbsup :plbb
WHAT are you implying??? LOL :plbb

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Kassandra said = Oh if only making the list worked!!! The only thing he likes better then noisy toys is ignoring the list!!! :smack

I got one of those too! Seems lists give him some sort of amnesia. :rolleyes:

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
the only way a list gets noticed here is if i tape it to the TV and that is when he peels it off and puts it somewhere he doesn't need to look at it.:rolleyes:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm afraid if I started making lists for my DH, he would come up with a list for me! I can see it now:

1) Cook fried chicken weekly
2) Clean his bathroom, too
3) Do the weedeating
4) spray the chicken poo off the patio
Etc, Etc, Etc. I think I better leave well enough alone. :p

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
We make our lists together. That way it is not "my list" or "his list" but seriously...it really helps us stay focussed and get jobs done that would otherwise get half done. We also have instituted "Commitment Free Weekends" meaning when we declare a weekend as such...no commitments are made to anything other then the farm. We had one of these a few weeks back and got an amazing amount of work done.

Sorry Kassandra, rabbit trailed for a bit! :hide

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Stubbornhillfarm said:
We make our lists together. That way it is not "my list" or "his list" but seriously...it really helps us stay focussed and get jobs done that would otherwise get half done. We also have instituted "Commitment Free Weekends" meaning when we declare a weekend as such...no commitments are made to anything other then the farm. We had one of these a few weeks back and got an amazing amount of work done.

No problem, I don't even care if anyone goes off on a rabbit trail on any thread I start, it's just conversation, not intensly important, life altering information. :cool:

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Kassaundra said:
Stubbornhillfarm said:

No problem, I don't even care if anyone goes off on a rabbit trail on any thread I start, it's just conversation, not intensly important, life altering information. :cool:
:thumbsup

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I LIVE by my lists, I make lists for EVERYTHING. DH doesn't understand. They annoy him. I have tried to get him to work on one with me. No luck :( I thought it was a great idea!