Mucho Cucumbers

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I am getting mucho cucumbers all the sudden.

My neighbor down the street planted way after I did and his plants took right off and started giving him nice cucumbers right away.

My plants stayed little for a LONG time but all the sudden started growing and not I am getting alot of cukes. This is in the area where I was a dummie and put fresh chicken poo in my soil. I guess the nitrogen finally got to an amount the plant liked. I dunno. One of yall can probably splain it better than me.

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Texan said:
I am getting mucho cucumbers all the sudden.

My neighbor down the street planted way after I did and his plants took right off and started giving him nice cucumbers right away.

My plants stayed little for a LONG time but all the sudden started growing and not I am getting alot of cukes. This is in the area where I was a dummie and put fresh chicken poo in my soil. I guess the nitrogen finally got to an amount the plant liked. I dunno. One of yall can probably splain it better than me.
Same here, cukes a'plenty.

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Southern Gardener said:
Ditto on the cukes, and not enough tomatoes. :(
I've been real luck there too, the darn bushes have so many that its damageing the limbs. I just planted some seeds for a fall crop. They are two different types of yellow tomatoes that I got the seeds from this website

http://www.tomatogrowers.com/yellows.htm

They have yellow, red, black and stripped tomatoes. They also sell pepper seeds and egg plant seeds. I've gotten good service from them so far.

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Ron said:
I think that should be "muchos" cucumbers!
Si. (I say that in my best Jose Jalapeno on a Stick voice)

jose-jalapeno-puppet-of-jeff-dunham.jpeg