My Roses need help.

slabstick

Sprout
Reaction score
I have very tiny white bugs crawling all over my Hybrid Tea Plants. (Mainly on the rose itself). I know i need to spray something but what. I took some pics but not sure how to upload them onto this forum. nI posted a couple of pics but, i'm new to the site and dont know how to set up.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
slabstick said:
I have very tiny white bugs crawling all over my Hybrid Tea Plants. (Mainly on the rose itself). I know i need to spray something but what. I took some pics but not sure how to upload them onto this forum. nI posted a couple of pics but, i'm new to the site and dont know how to set up.
I would try a Neem oil based spray (I'm an organic gardener) or a good soap spray, that should take care of them.

slabstick

Sprout
Reaction score
Thank you. I would have gotten back sooner but i work 2nd shift. I let you know how that works.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds like aphids...Sometimes you can get rid of most of them, by really squirting them with your garden hose. I have started planting calendula under my climbing rose-and I think that has helped a bit. Good luck- Happy Gardening!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A batch of lady bugs or Praying mantis will help clear them up too. I always introduce some every spring to help keep things in check.

Latest posts