Names and Faces - Post your picture here!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
There you are in Ecotopia!

And, you have sent your Puget Sound weather my way . . . 300 miles inland (as the crow flies, I suppose).

I saw the sun for maaaaybe 5 minutes sometime in late morning. Forecast temperatures must read exactly the same for your neighborhood as for mine this week.

Steve
I read Ecotopia :)

I am such a shameless lurker here I just am too shy and paranoid to post me or mine on the internet ..I can not even deal with a mall or anything that says "mart" in its title . let alone a world wide web! so please forgive me for loving to see all of you but being too overwhelmed to show myself

my husband said I looked just like the secretary in the Dilbert cartoon this morning when I first got up so you are not missing a thing ..trust me

my husband kind of looks line a graying Steven Segal with facial hair :)

I am just nuts honestly and garden to keep what is needed of my sanity to try to function liek a "normal" person

is it working?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. ~ Albert Camus

And, it would help if you had a little more solar power over there to help with that!

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well. ~ Alfred Adler ;).

Adler was the father of psychotherapy and tossed out his "analyst's couch" - preferring to use matching armchairs.

digitS'
:coolsun

edited to add my favorite quote of the moment: Man is so intelligent that he feels impelled to invent theories to account for what happens in the world. Unfortunately, he is not quite intelligent enough, in most cases, to find correct explanations. So that when he acts on his theories, he behaves very often like a lunatic. ~ Aldous Huxley :)

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. ~ Albert Camus

And, it would help if you had a little more solar power over there to help with that!

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well. ~ Alfred Adler ;).

Adler was the father of psychotherapy and tossed out his "analyst's couch" - preferring to use matching armchairs.

digitS'
:coolsun

edited to add my favorite quote of the moment: Man is so intelligent that he feels impelled to invent theories to account for what happens in the world. Unfortunately, he is not quite intelligent enough, in most cases, to find correct explanations. So that when he acts on his theories, he behaves very often like a lunatic. ~ Aldous Huxley :)
I love that I read this first thing in the morning ..it is POURING out an I have mushrooms in my lettuce bed all the windows and doors are open an it smells like wet spruce trees and moss inside my house :) ....HiDe

big brown horse

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Morning Merle! Hi HiDelight! (It is raining sideways here! I think I just saw a chicken fly by my window!)

Sorry DigitS'! Everyone always blames their bad weather on me!

I love to see everyone's photos!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Morning Merle! Hi HiDelight! (It is raining sideways here! I think I just saw a chicken fly by my window!)

Sorry DigitS'! Everyone always blames their bad weather on me!

I love to see everyone's photos!
HI there :) yup the rain sure was going sideways then it turned and went the other way

ok no more thread jack I will go back to lurking

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
This collage is a year old or so.
6396_weird_flower_james_hottie_and_self_portraits.jpg

Oh, sorry, did you just want one picture?

I know that from these pictures, you may assume that i am twelve. I am not twelve. I am way way way beyond twelve. And that is all i will reveal as to my age.
:tools

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
cwhit,

That is a much better picture than your Avatar! I am going to be honest, LOL :D

I have always thought that your Avatar shot made you look a bit like an axe-murderer! LOL It is a bit gothic and dark!

See, now we know your normal and we can now trade seeds :lol:

Whew!! :th

Ron

Latest posts