Neat yard art

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now just a minute, @Lavender2 !

My bench was good enuf to be stolen. No! I'm not kidding.

I suspected the neighborhood kids (or, somebody in real need of firewood). I didn't react more than a puzzled smile ...

:) Steve
searching again for that paint for a rock concert. do you suppose "google eyes" would do?

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh, I love the rustic look, @digitS' , just not quite what I had in mind. The bench was there for many years, til the stumps rotted away and it got quite lopsided. We even took the kids grad pics sitting on that bench. After all, it was one of Dh's more creative moments. :D

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now just a minute, @Lavender2 !

My bench was good enuf to be stolen. No! I'm not kidding.

I suspected the neighborhood kids (or, somebody in real need of firewood). I didn't react more than a puzzled smile ...

:) Steve
searching again for that paint for a rock concert. do you suppose "google eyes" would do?

Google eyes would be perfect

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I particularly lke the placement of the couches. Very balanced/symetrical.

Mary
Mary, you don't know how much your admiration means to me. Your magazine picture perfect yard and house are so lovely, I just can't express what your tasteful opinion truly means....... :gig

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sh-h-h, Bay! You were sent that fantastic brick. Perhaps Mary would appreciate the arrival of that yard art she has so loudly proclaimed she loves. Best keep it a surprise until the post man delivers it. Wouldn't want to spoil her surprise. I will PM her address in case you don't already have it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sh-h-h, Bay! You were sent that fantastic brick. Perhaps Mary would appreciate the arrival of that yard art she has so loudly proclaimed she loves. Best keep it a surprise until the post man delivers it. Wouldn't want to spoil her surprise. I will PM her address in case you don't already have it.
:lol: Some of you are so witty. I wishi I was.

Mary

Latest posts