New garden photos! ***DUW***

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words! Im glad you all like my photos, it makes me feel really good knowing my work is appreciated! Good luck with your gardens!

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:ep Your pics are spectacular!!! I love the ones with the veggies on the steps. :thumbsup

Looks like you had a great garden this year and a bountiful harvest!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wonderful pictures and a fine return on your efforts!

I think it is cool that you are so into your garden and animals! I find most people in your age group don't look at things right, I am proud to see you setting a fine example! :thumbsup

Good work my friend!

Joe

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments everyone! Im still getting a few tomatoes actually, but they're getting pulled soon.

Joe, I really appreciate your post. Its very difficult for me to find people my age interested in what I am as well. Even though 100% of my time is spent in the Ag Department at school, its still difficult to find people that garden. I enjoy it though, but it would always be fun to have a buddy that does as well. I guess that's what my grandma is for. :lol:

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Man....if you took some of these photos, printed them out, and framed them...they would make great Christmas presents! They would be especially meaningful for your grandma...sounds like she has helped you a lot with the garden.

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
cwhit590 said:
Man....if you took some of these photos, printed them out, and framed them...they would make great Christmas presents! They would be especially meaningful for your grandma...sounds like she has helped you a lot with the garden.
I like the way you think, thats inexpensive and simple. Im sure my grandma would love them, dont know about the rest of my family. :lol:

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
theOEGBman said:
cwhit590 said:
I like the way you think, thats inexpensive and simple. Im sure my grandma would love them, dont know about the rest of my family. :lol:
lol! :gig

I did that last year for my mom...I took one of my landscape photos, went to the photo kiosk thingy at the grocery store, and enlarged and printed it out for a few bucks....then Hobby Lobby had a frame / framing service sale, so I took the pic over and had them frame it for me...after everything was said and done, I think it cost me around $25. Not bad.
My mom LOVED it and hung it up in our kitchen...I hope everyone likes it.... :p

I think your pics of the veggies on the steps are very artistic...they're like veggie still life! Something like that (or some other pic you like) for your grandma would be a priceless gift.

Anyways....great photography and awesome harvest! Keep it up.