Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I couldn't get ahold of my 93 yr old Mother yesterday, so called sis, who lives about 3 miles away, in San Jose. The entire huge retirement center didn't have electricity from Sunday noon to 6 p.m Monday. They do have generators for the kitchen and for the critical care residents. Mother was freezing, her boyfriend was not, they had charging stations set up in the dining hall for the residents to charge phones and tablets. Sis also was out of electricity, so she couldn't help Mother at all. What a storm it was!

akroberts

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I couldn't get ahold of my 93 yr old Mother yesterday, so called sis, who lives about 3 miles away, in San Jose. The entire huge retirement center didn't have electricity from Sunday noon to 6 p.m Monday. They do have generators for the kitchen and for the critical care residents. Mother was freezing, her boyfriend was not, they had charging stations set up in the dining hall for the residents to charge phones and tablets. Sis also was out of electricity, so she couldn't help Mother at all. What a storm it was!
I hope your mom is okay

Latest posts