akroberts

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Got part of the run covered so I put the girls back outside. I put them in the coop and they wasted no time staying put. I also got a little weeding done in the big green house. Got nice weather for a little while.

akroberts

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
That puddle wasn't there this morning at 10:30. I'm over the rain.
IMG_20240214_151227.jpg

akroberts

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
We went to Roseville yesterday to see about getting the oldest daughter a newer car and she now has a 23 ev. Not my cup of tea but she likes it. We didn't get home until almoslot t 1 am. I did get my tiller Friday so my husband and I got some of the garden area tilled but still have a more to do.

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We went to Roseville yesterday to see about getting the oldest daughter a newer car and she now has a 23 ev. Not my cup of tea but she likes it. We didn't get home until almoslot t 1 am. I did get my tiller Friday so my husband and I got some of the garden area tilled but still have a more to do.
Cool! I like the idea of an electric vehicle, but not the idea of having to spend 1/2 hour or more at a recharging station in town (20 miles from my home) before being able to return home. I like the idea of a self-driving car best, but that probably lies far in the future.

Latest posts