Newby

DJ124

Garden lurker
Reaction score
Hi I'm DJ from Minnesota. We're having our first heavy snowfall this winter at the moment. We're on day 4 and hopefully it will end tomorrow. I was getting spring fever but I knew better. We had a very unusual winter with nice temps and little or NO snow. But I remember getting hit with blizzards in April on occasion so I knew it was too good to be true.

Celtic_Rumor

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi I'm DJ from Minnesota. We're having our first heavy snowfall this winter at the moment. We're on day 4 and hopefully it will end tomorrow. I was getting spring fever but I knew better. We had a very unusual winter with nice temps and little or NO snow. But I remember getting hit with blizzards in April on occasion so I knew it was too good to be true.
Ah gotta love the depressing winter season. No fluffy white snow that keeps the season bright.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the Pacific Northwest!

Latest posts