Oh No! Coffee?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
From now until some time in may.. THIS is what I need for someone to do daily.....
snapoutofit[1].gif

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
ssig_nonosign-gif.4783

Don't go lookin' for that kinda treatment, @canesisters . This is more likely to help:

slo_comfort-gif.4509

Too much caffeine? I'm gonna fix another pot of 2/3rds de-caf and think about how far I can go with this ...

Steve

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will never part with my coffee!
hot-coffee.gif

Getting exercise and getting outdoors more (despite the cold temps) is a very effective way to manage it, for me at least. I am very much "solar-powered" and find it very hard to function on those long, dark, miserable days of winter. The unfortunate thing about SAD is that it makes you want to pull the covers over your head and sleep all day!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Getting exercise and getting outdoors more (despite the cold temps) is a very effective way to manage it, for me at least."

And, for me. I'm generally okay after I can adjust to the bad weather and before it gets icy out.

Unfortunately, it gets icy about the time of the shortest days. Impatience sets in by Ground Hog day ...

Steve, grump

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I can handle Nov. and Dec. pretty well. It's after the New Year that I just about lose my mind. As long as last winter felt and as cool and short as the summer seemed to be, autumn came around way too soon for my liking!

Latest posts