On Sale Now

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
whoot.jpg

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Why? What is the big deal? I don't get the fascination with her. Rich lady who has everyone do her work and then passes it off as hers. Don't get it.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hmmmm....... my usual magazine rack perusal is in the hallmarks of Tractor Supply. I see I'll have to step it up a little....

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Went to her site. 1 year-$7.99. 2 years for $15.98. According to site a "better" deal. Huh?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seed that is a deal on news stand $4.99 a copy. Picked up last nigh, not what I Imaged sounds like writer gving all advice. My name, kennel name and city and that i groom Marthas dog was mention, so I should be happy.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
"It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction." ~ Warren Buffett

Martha relies on it, @seedcorn , even when her kitchen smock is dusted with flour. Hang out with Martha, you will be better for it.

I wonder how many American girls marry and set up a household without ever learning to peel an orange. Martha can calmly do it all - right up to a dinner party with hubby's corporate bosses and ... their wives :eek:.

I have been curious about Martha Stewart. Haven't we all and even before we learned that she relied too much on others, on the inside trading? What did we really expect? Hers was a billion dollar empire. She wasn't any kid 15 years ago; she had made it happen through a lifetime of focus, work, and yes, the work of others.

How could it have been otherwise? Even if she often seemed to be the only one at home, there under the lights of the teevee cameras :).

Did you know that she first played a young housewife on a tv advertisement as a 15 year old? She has had a long time to perfect that image. Here in 2016, she's in her mid-$eventies.

Steve

Latest posts