Garden Master
Reaction score
Gift from client love the tall vase
DSCF0355.JPG

Last edited:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
You need to check your pictures first before you hit the create post button. Getting a kink in my neck trying to see this. haha

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like your long vase as well. Love what you did to keep the water where it is. I never had the desire for an orchid until my BFF2 got one and I heard how long they last for her and Nyboy. I guess I always associated having an orchid with growing orchids. The idea of growing orchids and their special needs isn't appealing, but having a beautiful, long-lasting flower like yours, Nyboy, is something that I certainly would like.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
You need to check your pictures first before you hit the create post button. Getting a kink in my neck trying to see this. haha

Mary
i'd keep turning my tablet over but it just keeps flipping on it's side. i'm afraid i'd damage something if i tried putting my laptop on it's side.
:p
it is pretty though!

Last edited:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is far easier to adjust the neck than it is to adjust a photo that doesn't want to cooperate, Chickie's. That just proves the tablet is mightier than the poster's intent. It will have its way.

Latest posts