Our little girl is growing up

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
In another thread Dew posted something about the local high school band. A question was asked about uniforms. Here is our little JB in uniform:

Julia1.jpg

I still can't believe she's a sophomore. She already has a date for homecoming! :barnie

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
These are the uniforms they will be using for parades and winter performances. They got new ones this week, I will get a picture of her in that one.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Monty, better get your gun handy--you're gonna need it. ;) She's beautiful just like her mama.

As fast as those high school years come and go, I'm already feeling nervous and it's just grade school. Definitely, they grow up so fast! But didn't it seem like forever when we were in their shoes?

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. She looks like a cross between Dew and my sister...not a bad combination, I must say. Those years do go by fast @journey11 . Everybody else sees a lovely young woman, but I still see a second grader! I swear just last summer I was pushing her on the swing because her feet couldn't reach the ground. Where did all of those years go???

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is lovely. And no doubt that lovely is more than skin deep. She has great parents. I like the uniform. She wears it well. :) Yes @MontyJ they grow up much too fast. When I see my son with his boys I still have trouble believing he is old enough to have children of his own.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
In another thread Dew posted something about the local high school band. A question was asked about uniforms. Here is our little JB in uniform:

View attachment 9441

I still can't believe she's a sophomore. She already has a date for homecoming! :barnie
What a beautiful uniform. So much better then the tiny things some schools allow.

Latest posts