Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

HomesteaderWife

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just wanted to share memories of warmer days in Alabama!
DSCN0702.JPG

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know, but sadly I can't see it. I am not sure if this is the one selected, however, I have uploaded a new version with Snert added to the garden.
Snert.jpg

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, thanks for always letting us know. My pow doesn't update automatically. I have to hit the F5 button. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know when to do it! Bye, got to go do it now.

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know, but sadly I can't see it. I am not sure if this is the one selected, however, I have uploaded a new version with Snert added to the garden.View attachment 10399

@jackb , I can't see it either, but I usually can't for several days. I had a problem loading one of your fall pictures awhile back. It said it was a jpeg. but there were other letters that must have meant something in addition to...
sorry for the lucid description :rolleyes:, I'm not computer literate. At any rate when I chose a different fall pic of yours without all the extra letters it loaded fine.
So if everyone is having trouble seeing the new POW I may have to pick another.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well darn it, I jinxed myself. Now I can't see it even when I hit the F5 button. I see that little square in the top left hand corner and when I click on it it says 12-21jpeg.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, I hit "refresh" (only once!!!) and it is still missing. However, from the first it said "Fairy Garden by JackB" so I don't think it was a problem refresh was gonna fix.

@thistlebloom you may be able to download Jack's picture from his post and upload it from you computer ... Actually, that might be what you have been doing all along.

Anyway, if you can see it on the thread, you should be able to swipe it, giving special regard to copyright later by taking your computer out in the road for a passing UPS truck to run over.

Steve ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
You crack me up Steve!
Actually I have to download the pictures to my computer and then upload them on the TEG site. I don't understand what the problem is exactly, I just know that any picture I pick must be jpeg. Jacks has jpeg on the end of a bunch of other stuff, but apparently it's not going to work so I'll have to trudge back to the storeroom and pick another.
And if that doesn't work it shouldn't be a problem finding a cooperative UPS truck this week.

Latest posts