Garden Master
Reaction score
art tomato.jpg
This tomato is a work of art.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is, Cat!!! What kind is it?

A pic of our garden cat, Flash...he spends more time in my garden than I do and this is him perched on top of the gate post at dusk.

LL

And for a more Halloween vibe...without the flash...but still Flash. :D

LL

Now I can post this pic to the internet and ask if it's a black cat or a white cat and cause an internet sensation like the blue dress pic. :gig

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Journey said it

A pic of our garden cat, Flash...he spends more time in my garden than I do and this is him perched on top of the gate post at dusk.

LL

LL

Now I can post this pic to the internet and ask if it's a black cat or a white cat and cause an internet sensation like the blue dress pic. :gig
Journey said it looks like Costoluto Genovese. It is something I have grown in the past. I save seed for many years and when it is really old I plant what is left very thickly. It is the only plant I had of this kind so I suspect Journey is correct-one plant from very old seed.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Journey said it

LL

LL

Journey said it looks like Costoluto Genovese. It is something I have grown in the past. I save seed for many years and when it is really old I plant what is left very thickly. It is the only plant I had of this kind so I suspect Journey is correct-one plant from very old seed.

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score

LL

LL

Congrats @Beekissed for winning this week's POW!

Latest posts