Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee, one of my favorite spring flowers. Beautiful and POW deserving. Mine are just popping up. Bleeding hearts are extremely hardy. Be sure to give yours enough time to show.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It seems that I have lost both of my white bleeding hearts. One was standard and one was fern-leafed. I think I can get another piece of the standard from my DIL, but don't know anyone who has a fern-leafed one.

Carol Dee, if you would like a yellow-leaf bleeding heart like this one,
bleeding heart yellow-leaf.JPG

I would be pleased to send you a piece. They really light up shady spots with their sunny glow. They stay this color for the whole growing season. The flowers are pretty much the same as the POW. Let me know via "conversation".

I am looking forward to getting the new, very dark-red bleeding heart. Probably will end up buying one this year since I've been drooling over them for several years now. Feeling better does have its rewards.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee, one of my favorite spring flowers. Beautiful and POW deserving. Mine are just popping up. Bleeding hearts are extremely hardy. Be sure to give yours enough time to show.
Red, I sent you a P.M. earlier this week.

Latest posts