Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
What seems to be working for me is to click on the title of the picture. When the picture pops up, I click on it and close it. Then when I hit forums the new POW shows up. I really don't understand any of this but it works!

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
The refresh button on Google Chrome renews the image for me (although I tried that and a lot of other things before and nothing worked). But on Firefox I still see Canes boots. :hu

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
The refresh button on Google Chrome renews the image for me (although I tried that and a lot of other things before and nothing worked). But on Firefox I still see Canes boots. :hu
Thistle, I have google chrome and in the past it always refreshed it for me without me having to do anything. But now it doesn't and I have to do the above mentioned steps. Is there a better short cut?

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, I have google chrome and in the past it always refreshed it for me without me having to do anything. But now it doesn't and I have to do the above mentioned steps. Is there a better short cut?

Mary

Are you seriously asking ME?
tee hee smiley.gif
Cuz that's funny!

Jeni Ann

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks, Red. I had to crawl under the hydrangea to get the light in the right place o_O it had rained most of Fri & Sat. ... well, what's a little mud 1st thing in the AM! ;):)