Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would NEVER blame the Mail Man. My daddy was a Rural Mail Carrier:loveHard working guy.
BTW this would be the first piece of lost mail I have ever had ... suspicious ... ;)
Yep, I always defend the mail carrier as Dad and both Grandfathers where mail carriers!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Please pardon my comment Carol Dee. I love my mail carrier too.

How about this instead "Whaaatt? You mean that gang of mailbox robbers struck again?"

There now. :)
No worry Thistle, times have changed. Sadly the post office is NOT as efficient as in the past.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
After calling the Post Office three different days looking for a missing piece of mail that was sent on Sept. 10, it was finally tracked down and handed into my grubby little hands this morning. It happens!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It always seems to take me longer to see the POW change than ya'll. I have restarted my computer several times since I read the @MIchael Hibberd photo was on our home page, but all I saw was Rascal flying over the ground.

Finally, I get to see Misty Morning on the home page. Michael, it is a beautiful picture! Congratulations on getting POW! @thistlebloom continues to do a great job with this feature.

Latest posts