Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
7307_alex_and_gk.jpg

test trying to post photo

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Are you a pro handler? I saw the rosettes in the background.......beautiful grooming job.

edited to delete my original post and repost that instead

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, you groom Martha Stewart's dog? How cool is that? Great looking animal!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good job, Nyboy!

I was going to say, "That's a pretty strange looking King Charles Spaniel!" Isn't that what you said we are supposed to be seeing at your place??

M. Stewart! I do seem to remember reading that she lives/lived in your neck of the woods! "And, that's a good thing" - isn't it? Okay, I know -- NY State is a big place: downstate, upstate.

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Had the top beaded collie, chow, pekinese but that was all in the 80s. Don/t go to shows any more. Martha has been coming since she lived in Westport Ct with her chow Paw Paw.Her farm now is 2exits away. She has only picked up her dog once she has army of staff. She is a big dog lover.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
My uncle used to have a chow/standard poodle cross. That was how I came to realize that poodles can be pretty nice dogs ;).

I had a neighbor once who had a chow and those people allowed that dog run loose aaalll the time! Really, with a fenced yard, I didn't have much to complain about and he caused surprisingly little trouble.

The neighbor across the road had a female Akita during those days. Sometimes, she got out, altho' she had to get thru 2 gates to do it. Once out, she would come over and beat the stuffing outta that chow!!! :/

Steve

Latest posts