Please help me figure these out

pretty40acres

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I bought some bushes or trees at an auction recently and planted them in my yard. They are some that someone dug out of their yard and took to the auction to sell. The piece of tape they put on the pot only said "Red Peach". I don't know if it will be a tree or a bush. I also don't know if it will just get flowers or if it will get peaches someday. I have added two pics of them for you guys to check out that I took today. I have tried to look them up but it seems like every red peach I find looks a little different from the ones I have. Please help.

pretty40acres

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Ok. That didn't work! :he I can't figure out how to get my pics on here. Please help me!:hit

pretty40acres

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score

pretty40acres

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
8828_imag0008.jpg

8828_imag0009.jpg

Did I do that right? If not please help me get my pics on here.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Job !!!! I can't help with the identification. But wanted to know if the leaves stay red ? Maybe that is why they called it a red peach.

pretty40acres

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I don't know if they stay red or if they change colors. I haven't been able to find much info about them since I got them. I am not even sure if that is the real name or if that's what they call those around here. I wish I knew what they are.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
It has helped me a LOT to use Photobucket. There are several such sites. I download from my camera to my computer, then I go online to Photobucket and upload there. They have an IMAGE link that copies when you just click on it. Then I can just paste THAT address on a post. Like this~
GardeningpicturestakenApril19to242012040.jpg

You can also adjust the size of your photo and crop it and edit other things that weren't perfect.
Hope this helps! :D

Latest posts