SEED CATALOGs

Sam BigDeer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hot diggety, dog ziggity; my first 2016 seed catalog arrived in today's mail (07NOV15)...
It is from Pinetree Garden Seeds of New Gloucester, ME...
I've order seed from these folks before and I like them a lot....
Is it too early to begin perusing seed catalogs and planning next year's garden???....
Naaaawwwww, where's my coffee mug, note pad, and recliner??
See ya! Sam

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hot diggety, dog ziggity; my first 2016 seed catalog arrived in today's mail (07NOV15)...
It is from Pinetree Garden Seeds of New Gloucester, ME...
I've order seed from these folks before and I like them a lot....
Is it too early to begin perusing seed catalogs and planning next year's garden???....
Naaaawwwww, where's my coffee mug, note pad, and recliner??
See ya! Sam

I like Pinetree, too, and I'm ready to
pool1.gif
jump right into the new season, Sam!

One thing that helps for me is to take on these catalogs in a multi-prong, TEG approach. Yeah.

What catches your eye? What do you want to try new? What do you like from past seasons? @Chickie'sMomaInNH , I believe it was, recommended that I get the Portuguese kale from Pinetree but I had an order going out to Johnny's and got another packet of seed from them. You can grow collards so maybe you wouldn't think of Portuguese kale as a big deal ...

:D

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got mine today also and I didn't even request it. Plus I never order seeds online. If I want something I go to the Bakers Creek Store in Petaluma and get my feed at the same time. :)

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder! I moved, so probably won't get my catalogs. Need to go request my "free" catalogs! baymule goes to favorites and opens GARDEN........

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hide i didn't want to admit this but......i've already been stocking up on seeds for next year. i didn't have to wait for the catalogs. though i got the FedCo trees catalog about a month ago which triggered me to check their website for any markdown seeds. strange you guys got your copies of PineTree. i live the next state over and i haven't got it yet!