Start of 2015 Seedling Planting!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
More organized this year with my seeds...finally. Usually they are just jammed every which away in a shoe box in various states of open/shut with seeds escaping everywhere.

A box from Dollar Tree, a few zip ties and some indexing dividers. I hope to keep index cards for each packet so I can write down the date and place in the garden plot of each set of seeds. I'm mounting an old mailbox on my garden fence post so I can keep this box, some hand tools and bug repellent real handy to the garden and out of the weather.

LL

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Went ahead and planted them. Just wish it was warm enough for the tomatoes, cukes and peppers outside during the day...

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a calm and peaceful pastoral scene. Makes me wish I had some furry farm friends. Almost. I know myself. Sheep lead to goats, lead to alpacca's for protection, lead to a cow and some beef, lead to DIVORCE?

I am still hoping for a couple of swine to raise in the woods near the neighbor's to keep my chickens company.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are all lambs born with furry legs? Somehow I didn't expect that much fur on a newborn. Looks like someone stopped shaving it or didn't finish knitting its hair on before it was born.

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Babydoll Southdowns are born like this. Other breeds, depends on their standards.
Here are Babydoll lambs just hours old.
tt.jpg
t.jpg

Latest posts