Still around...somewhat

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Although MontyJ and I have not been online much lately we are still kicking! Just been busy lately around the house and with general life. Now that the weather is a lot nicer we spend a LOT of time outside.... in the garden, keeping the grass cut or just sitting around the yard. Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July!
Dew

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow

I was thinking today about what @MontyJ said about compost and how the compostables ... disappear! Good thing I'm not in the business of selling it. I'd have no product!

Steve

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Once things settle down around here I'm sure we will be back more. Been busy with moving the chicken run under a tree so they have shade, of course the garden and various other things that can pop up now and then. Hope everyone is having a great garden season and summer!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Drew tell Monty hot pepper queen was hoping for his input on BQ and smoking thread.

I will pass you message along to him. We had a brisket the other day, it was really good! :D I'm hoping for some more bbq this summer. Our local lowes store had a great deal on charcoal this past weekend. 40 lbs for 10 bucks..... I figure almost 200 pounds should last a little while! :lol::th

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Good to see you on here Dew! Is Monty making you sweet pickles this year? :lol:

Heck baymule, I havent even gotten threw the ones he made me last year. :eek: We only planted corn,green beans,tomatoes and a few cabbages this year. :D Maybe next year we will plant a little more..... thinking about looking into doing the farmers market.

Latest posts