Test

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Here is a test from SS that I thought I'd make a thread out of.... after inadvertently hijacking Barredrockmomma's thread..... :hide

1. What state/province/country are you in and what is your climate like?
Classified information. I could tell you what our average summer high temperature is, but then I'd have to kill you.
2. How many people are in your family? Marital status?
Uh, going back to noah or Adam? 9,000,000,00,000,00,0,0,000, or 1,4764,600,20000,00, respectively. I marry all of our farm animals upon maturity.
3. How would you define self sufficiency
Being able to spit really far without the government telling me not to.
4. What would you do with your spare time if you had any resources you needed?
I would generate more spare time, and possibly invent some sort of aparatus to help me think of real answers.
5. Have you ever built a house , or other types of building? Do you want to?
I've built a house of sorts. It's made out of Lego.
6. Can you weld? Steel, aluminum, MiG, TiG, stick, Oxy-Acet?
Weild is not a verb, and you spelled it wrong. The Weilds around here are mainly Spruce and Pine with some Maples.
7. Who or what inspired you to become more self sufficient?
The cross ads on BYC.
8 Cloth or paper?
Flint.
9. In what ways are you self sufficient now and in what ways would you like to learn more?
I can eat food without pureeing it.
10. In what way(s) will you never choose to become self sufficient?
Nuclear Generation and Assisted Parenthood.
11. Are you interested in stocking up for future needs?
Yes. I am stocking Toilet Paper and Genetically Modified Cockroaches.
12. Where do you end up when you sink into yourself, away from the outside world?
I don't sink into myself. But when I sink, I end up hitting bedrock or an underground spring. Whichever the Jackswamp is closer to.
13. Can you drive a farm tractor or a semi?
Yes. I can drive tractors, Semis, ATVs, UTVs, a Conqueror, and a Kayak if necessary.
14. Do you make crafts or useful items? Would you want to teach others how to do these?
I make fertilizer when I'm feed high protein starter ration known as Shepherd's Pie.
15. Can you have legally livestock where you are at? Do you have any? What kinds?
1 - That was ingrammatically put. 2 - No, I don't raise illegally livestock. I don't even know what an 'illegally' is.
16. Can you operate a lathe? Metal, wood?
Yes, I can lather soap.
17. Do you like to garden? If so, what do you enjoy growing?
Yes. I enjoy growing chickens.
18. Do you fish? Bait or explosives?
Yes. I use all 5 methods: Bait, Explosives, Radiomagnetivity, Electricity, and Molecular distortion.
19. How much space/land do you have or rent? City? Country?
Country. I own alot of space. Most people tell me 90% of the space I own is locate behind my nose and between my ears.
20. Are you a Novice, Technician, General, Advanced? ARRL?
No, I don't admit to any of those felonies.
21. What is your self sufficient specialty? Or what one would you like to learn?
I would like to learn how to hunt using electricity.
22. If you could create a degree and curriculum, what would you major in and what classes would you take?
Poultry, Poultry Thoery II, Comprehensive Dogbane removal, and Rabbit shooing C.
23. Do you do wood work? framing, finish, cabinet?
I do. I've made a chicken coop that looks and aweful lot like a cinderblock.
24. Are you interested in herbal medicine?
Yes, but only the kind of herbal medicine that isn't sought out by the MNR.
25. If you could live any place you chose, where would it be?
Away from Hamsters. Hamsters are evil.
26. Do you use a wood stove for heating or cooking?
Yes, but I don't burn exclusively wood in it. I use it to burn the evidence as well. Nobody will ever find out what happened to those ducks that got on my nerves. Ever.
27. What would your ideal super hero/villain be?
Not Guilty.
28. Are your family or friends also interested in self sufficiency?
My aunt knows how to spread Peanut butter on toast without using an electronic gadget.
29. Question accidentally deleted due to my accidentally hitting an undesired button.
30. What was your MOS?
His name was Howie. He could shake paw and roll over. He was brown until he got hit by that truck :( .
31. Do you forage or hunt for part of your food needs?
Yes. I hunt for alot of my food, but I haven't foraged since I found those weird mushrooms by the creek...
32. What skills do you have that help you be more self sufficient?
I can still spit really far.
33. In which fictional universe would you most like to live?
The place where I have all the ducks I want (which sums up to about 59,310,700 duckies).
34. Do you have solar panels? Plans to use solar energy?
If you ask me that again I'm going to report you.
35 What is the mass/weight ratio of a European swallow carrying a coconut from the tropics to England?
Exactly 16/12.
36. Have you ever lived completely off grid? Would you like to?
Yes. I have no idea what you are talking about, but I hate the grid pattern of the floor tiles in the bathroom, so yes.
37. Do you make things yourself to save money?
Yes. I built a radio control chicken once.
38. Has trying to be more self-sufficient changed your attitude or habits about money/spending?
I didn't say my R/C chicken worked, but I built it myself.

CuteChick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
OldGuy43 said:
don't encourage him! it will only get worse! I know from experiance, this man is DANGEROUS!! :lol: ok bring it on DT, I got to admit you make me laugh.

CuteChick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Detlor Poultry said:
Yes.... I am... dangerous in the sense that I am laughy.
*warning* *warning* there is a sdecial man on the loose!

Reaction score
I like the answers that I am getting on my thread. I'm starting to get know all the people on here. On the other forums we have a list of questions (different for each one) that we use to start a journal, sorta blog, about what is going on with the "farm"

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hamsters are evil. I can prove it to you. You know that movie, G-Force? IT was written by Hamsters to portray small fuzzy animals as cute, sassy protagonists instead of what they really are:

Evil.

Latest posts