Thank you Karenleaf!

Crunchie

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Hey, aren't you suppose to wear out the shoe or boot first?

All of these look like perfectly normal shoes and those boots look like they could ride-out for another season or two.

I have boots that I have literally split across the soles and it takes an army to get me to stop wearing them. I bust through seams like my toes are trying to break free. I can warp the heel end until my spine sets wrong LOL.

I do think they look like great planters.

Ron
:lol: I was thinking the SAME thing! As in, "HEY! I'd wear those shoes!" :lol: Y'all haven't seen my paddock boots. I have a friend who, at every horse show, swears that the next time I bring them out in public she's gonna pretend she doesn't know me. :gig But I LOVE them! I just can't let them go. They are worn right through the leather--big gaping holes, about the size of a lemon--across the inside and top of the boot where my foot rests in the stirrup. But they are still quite functional! And if I could find some brown duct tape to match 'em, I betcha I could get them through another season...:hide

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
These were my husband's construction steel toe boots... he used to frame for new homes / townhouses / and high rise condos!

Now he walks on roofs.... I really need to to find my old heeled boots from victoria's secret when they used to sell them... I don't know if they do shoes anymore?!

Latest posts