The harvest!

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I picked some cauliflower, and was very happy with the results. All organic!:)
100_0513.jpg

100_0514.jpg

100_0503.jpg

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow!! Way to go Bills. I am drooling right now just thinking about how yummy that looks. What else is for dinner and how do I get to your house?:ya

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Aloo gobi? What in heavens is that?:/ Am I missing out on some fantastic recipe!:eek:

I would invite you all for a taste, but my one dinner guest, tends to eat a lot, as you can tell from the size of his mouth....:)

100_0543.jpg

He's our garden guard this year, and seems to be doing a good job, for what I pay him. :) My wife put him together from items picked up at a thrift store. He sure gets our friend's dogs panicky..:lol:
100_0515.jpg

FYI, those lower yellow flowers in front of him, in the first picture are my bok choy gone to seed. The taller yellow flower, in the middle of the second picture is a parsnip planted last summer gone to seed. I like flowers in the veggie garden, as they attract bees.

Crunchie

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Your garden is gorgeous, Bills! Though your garden friend might make me a bit panicky too, if I happened upon him unexpectedly. :lol:

Aloo Gobi, literally translated, is potatoes and cauliflower. It's an Indian curry dish. And it's awfully yummy. I don't have a good recipe for you, as I find it's much better when I let my Pakistani friend make it for me (and what isn't better when a friend has you over for dinner?) but here's the wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloo_gobi

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh, I'm jealous! I've tried cauliflower 3 times so far & the weather has never cooperated. I've got a couple of seedlings I'm about ready to plant this fall. Hoping for the best! :fl