The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That sucks. I am amazed at work how many people believe in round up. Monsanto has a lot of friends.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is too bad...........$$$$$ that's what's in it for them.

While I don't agree with the assertions of the whole organic movement, it saddens me to see a segment of society give in to $$$$$ To me, it means it was always a scam or they don't have the courage of their convictions, both sad.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What makes it worse, is what happens when it gets out of control... and the USDA won't label things that have GMO produce in it.

Unfair we don't get choices, we're the consumer!!!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
obsessed said:
That sucks. I am amazed at work how many people believe in round up. Monsanto has a lot of friends.
Did you ever see anyone rich who is short of friends? :lol:

Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Then I can assume that all of you have broken arms?

United States Constitution

Preamble

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT
RIGHTS GUARANTEED
PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES OF CITIZENSHIP,
DUE PROCESS AND EQUAL PROTECTION
FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT

SECTION 1. RIGHTS GUARANTEED

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Equal protection also means safe from being slowly poisoned and having ones environment destroyed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW BACK TO OUR SPONSOR the CONSTITUTION

the Court recognized among the rights and privileges of national citizenship the right to pass freely from State to State,19 the right to petition Congress for a redress of grievances

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me bring something to your attention that you may not be aware of and please forgive me because I have been doing this for a long time. This all may sound like gobble gook to you but this case touches everyone of your lives.

This has to do with corporations being considered as natural persons.

Thomas Jefferson wrote in a 1816 letter to George Logan: I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
-----------------------
Today we have is in our midst a travesty of justice. Lets forget for a moment whether we are Democrats or Republicans or Independents.

Corporation are not persons, they cannot take a breath , give birth or even die. How can this state of being be considered a natural person. However, for all of the rights we take for granite , all of these rights of personhood have been bestowed onto corporations .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood#Political_spending

Freedom of speech is just one of the rights given to these powerful entities. Just recently it has been decided that MONEY is also freedom of speech.

Money, as freedom of speech.

One dollar equals one vote. How much influence will you have in Congress with your dollars? How much influence will a corporation have with their dollars..now that they are considered natural persons?

Lobbyists run amok in Congress and lawmakers are not paying attention the needs of we the people. WE ARE NOT LOUD ENOUGH. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

Latest posts