Theseedobsesser is the BOMB!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red, you could show us pics of your planted cups. Only TEG'ers could get excited over cups full of soil!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just took a photo. Here they are. Three seeds to a cup with one extra in a cup.
Cloudberry seeds in soil.JPG

Although we keep the thermostat much lower than 70 degrees, my bathroom is right over the furnace and is consistently the warmest room in the house during the winter. Didn't intend to show photos of the inside, but here is my old washing machine -- nearly an antique -- in its own space in the bathroom. No running down to the basement for laundry thanks to DH.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
And you made the cups your avatar!! :love That way we can watch your babies grow up!!! Red, pssssst.......soil is not dirty!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
And you made the cups your avatar!! :love That way we can watch your babies grow up!!! Red, pssssst.......soil is not dirty!
Soil is not dirty, but soil where it is not wanted is dirt. I will clean the dirt off the cups and add it back to my bag of potting soil.

I suspect you all will be sick and tired of watching my CLOUDBERRY seeds germinate and grow up by the time they are ready for their forever homes. That's too bad for ya'll. I am tickled pink to have these seeds and I'm tickled pink to be able to share this growing experience. We can learn this together! This is like an eight year pregnancy that will be over in a few more months.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wanna see them sprout!

Cuz... If I start crossing bramble berries, I really don't want to have to eat them and then...(ahem) to get them to sprout!

So I REALLY want to see this work!

Latest posts