Today's sun set/rise around the world

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well to make up for my derilitction of OP duties I have a set of pics from tonight's sunset. 1-20-14 my back yard in Henryetta, OK

DSC_0356_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0358_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0359_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0362_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0363_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0365_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0366_edited-1.jpg

I promise these are all from the same sunset (but a couple were taken facing east instead of west)

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Great pictures here!

I'm guessing the three pics at the bottom are facing to the east, Kassaundra?
Yes, actually the last one was north facing, I had forgot I had snapped the north facing one at the last minute. It was one of those sets that is pretty in all directions, but I don't have a view of the south.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, that is one beautiful greenhouse! I would love to have room for a mini version of it.

Mary

I forgot to ask. Massoud, could you post more pictures of your garden. If that greenhouse is any indication, I'm sure they are also beautiful.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay, that's just not fair! OK must have the best sunsets around! :)
Very nice Kass!
#1 and #3 are my favorites of your 1/20 set, and #2 and #3 are my favorites for today. I love how the sun is highlighting your kittys hairs.

Masoud

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow, that is one beautiful greenhouse! I would love to have room for a mini version of it.

Mary

I forgot to ask. Massoud, could you post more pictures of your garden. If that greenhouse is any indication, I'm sure they are also beautiful.

Mary

Mary,
I don't have much of a garden in the ground to post pictures of! Almost anything planted in the earth at my yard is fair game for bunnies, deer, and turkeys! Each fall I add bulbs to the landscape. Some make it and, in spring, they look nice under the trees.
Closer to my house, I use flower containers and hanging basket. They are, usually, left alone by critters.
Masoud

Latest posts