Twenty one years ago today

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I married the love of my life. And what am I doing? Catching up on TEG! Hey, a man's got have his priorities!

All kidding aside, I couldn't have made a better decision. When we met I was divorced with custody of my three children, one boy and two girls. They were 5, 3 and 18mos. The DW took all of them under her wing and has been their mother ever since. She was only 19 at the time. We have never looked back. We had two of our own, both girls and both still live at home. One is 20, the other 12. I know that I didn't pick DW, God picked her for me.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
When we find those others who can put up with our "priorities" we really should honor and cherish them.

It looks like your dear wife put up with you and 3 other little priorities. And then, 2 more for the both of you. . . She must have remarkable strength of character.

You came out a winner and it sounds like the whole family did, too :). Congratulations and Best Wishes for many more anniversaries!

Steve

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Congrats! I hope in a number of years we'll be celebrating a long happy marriage and life as well. So far, I think we're still newlyweds. :D

Latest posts