Reaction score
DSC01061.JPG

DSC01057.JPG

DSC01058.JPG

DSC01060.JPG

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve you said they are sold. Do you sell the plants or as cut flowers to florists? Just curious. They sure are pretty!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder why TEG has them as links and pictures. . . ? I will delete those. Maybe TEG gallery is having some problems.

Most go to the farmers' market with the surplus veggies. We've had as many as 4 regular flower shop customers but 3 of those folks have now retired. Perhaps, the younger owners are just happy with what is available to them at the wholesale florists.

Those outfits have consolidated and expanded "soopermarkets" for imported flowers. Meanwhile, farmers' market people are selling more to the consumers, seasonally, of course.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe I can say a little about the pictures ...

That first one, you might be able to see that the plants are a little thinner than elsewhere in the garden. That's where the mites first showed up. The entire garden was sprayed but those plants suffered the most over about 4 weeks. One plant died.

The 2nd picture kinda shows you what I have to move thru out there these days. I need one more set of strings o_O! Yes, that's a path ... if there is another 3weeks to the growing season, I'll need a machete to get around out there!

Steve :)