Water proof garden labels - these are awesome!

Gaz

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I have been experimenting with a number of ways to label things in my garden. I already use a Homestead Planner to recored what a plant and when, which has proved to be so valuable to me each year to see what worked and what to avoid. I also use it to work out plant rotation etc.

My daughter and I had made some great rock garden bed signs (i posted them last week)...but my scientific mind needed something that I could have all the data I like to keep right there in the garden!

So I have come on the answer - waterproof paper labels. These are just fantastic - you write on them with a pencil, they survive rain, and hose watering, and you can add to them as you go...

IMG_5841.jpg

Here is some more information about them

http://www.almostafarmer.com/waterproof-garden-labels/

These are just wonderful - and I know they will really help understand (ok...its more like 'remember') what I am doing in my gardens!

Gaz
www.almostafarmer.com

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i forgot i saw those a few weeks ago on TWIT tv. i never thought of doing garden tags with it so i just thought it would be a waste of $$$ for me. cool thing is the stuff is made completely in the USA!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'll have to give those a try. We've found out the hard way that permanent marker isn't permanent in the sunlight. :\ I've got 39 kinds of beans and 18 kinds of tomatoes growing this year. I have them all down on paper, but it sure would be nice to know what they were at a glance!

Gaz

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I, too, was wondering if they are sun-proof. Great idea if they are!

They seem to be.....I have some sheets that are a white color with printed lines that I have had four eight years...and they have not faded. :)

Gaz

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score

Latest posts